Anja Jones Translation is a boutique translation company in Cornwall, Southwest England, specialising in website translation, app translation and brand translation in German, French and UK English. We have a team of in-house translators and an international network of freelance translators.
We work closely with Smartling Inc., a NYC-based technology company that provides us with advanced translation management software. Through Smartling, we are privileged to provide German, French and UK English translations for clients such as GoPro, Vimeo, Hootsuite, Vimeo and many more.
On our home turf in Cornwall, Southwest England, we provide translation services for tourism & hospitality businesses as well as for local manufacturers that are looking to export their products.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented office administrator for a full-time position at our Newquay office.
Position: Office Administrator
Location: Newquay, Cornwall
Type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: £16k – £18k depending on experience
Education Level: 5 GCSEs minimum (or equivalents)
Career Level: Experienced
- To assist in the day-to-day running of a busy translation agency
- Deal with incoming emails and telephone calls and directing enquiries to relevant people or teams
- Process incoming orders
- Prepare files for translation
- Update accounting system with order information
- Create and send invoices to clients, and ensure timely payment
- Prepare and send purchase orders to translators and process incoming invoices
- Reconcile bank accounts via accounting software
- Liaise with clients and translators regarding delivery deadlines
- Keep our records up to date
- Ad-hoc administration tasks to support the translation teams
- 1 -2 years administration experience
- Office based experience essential
- Computer literate, experience in using Mac computers is beneficial
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software, processes and technologies
- Good understanding and experience using Excel and Word
- Experience in using and managing spread sheets
- Experience is using Sage or Xero (or other accountancy software) is an advantage
Successful applicant will:
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be well organised
- Be willing to learn and develop their own skills
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference JOBOA01.
4th November 2016
18th November 2016